The Victoria University Research Infrastructure Grant (VURIG) scheme supports the research activity and research infrastructure needs of the University.
VURIG funding supports the research activity and research infrastructure needs of the University by:
- developing and maintaining research infrastructure which supports high quality research in all disciplines
- remedying deficiencies in current research infrastructure
- supporting research of groups with a critical mass of researchers including postgraduate research students
- ensuring that areas of recognised research potential at Victoria University have access to infrastructure necessary for development
- supporting research and the research capability of Australian Competitive Grant (ACG) funded research.
The VU Research Infrastructure Grant (VURIG) funding round for 2016 is now open.
Before planning your application, please read the VURIG Guidelines.
The VURIG Application Form is now available. The closing date for applications is Friday 08 April 2016 5pm.
For more information on our Research Infrastructure Grants, please contact Zana Stefanovski.
Phone: +61 3 9919 4710