Researchers are increasingly working with technologists in designing and constructing research projects. Technologists with experience in research can help in a variety of ways including costing technology aspects of proposals, software or IT service development, collaboration tools, online web portals, database and data analysis, and digital research methods.
For more information about eResearch at Victoria University, contact eResearch@vu.edu.au.
In developing VU's research and technology capability, we engage with a number of eResearch partners, initiatives and networks:
- the V3 Alliance (formerly VeRSI and VPAC)
- NeCTAR - federal initiative for National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources
- RDSI and VicNode - federal initiative and state node of the Research Data Storage Initiative
- the Australian National Data Service
- AARNet - the Australian Research Network
- the Victorian Platform Technologies Network
- the Australian Access Federation
- The University of Melbourne
- eResearch Directors and Centres across Victoria.