The Office for Research monitors, promotes, administers and reports Victoria University's research activities.
We provide support to VU researchers in the areas of:
- research development and training
- external and internal grants programs coordination, administration and review assistance
- research contracts negotiation support and administration
- human and animal ethics and biosafety administration
- research performance data collection and reporting.
For more information regarding research funding opportunities, ethics applications or research development, please phone us on +61 3 9919 5577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located in Building C, Room C302 at the Footscray Park campus.
Office of the Director
Ms Donna Hannan
Director, Office for Research
+61 3 9919 4708 | email@example.com
Ms Teyah Marney
+61 3 9919 5577 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting the VU researcher
The following teams work within the Office for Research to support the VU researcher: