The Governance Research Program (GRP) aims to improve governance of the private and public sectors through the use of independent academic research, consultancies and postgraduate teaching.
Some key areas of research include:
- governance and regulation
- the scholarship of legal education
- international law
- courts and justice.
Our activities include:
- publishing original research and commissioned reports
- teaching and supervising postgraduate students
- commissioning studies into corporate governance compliance
- convening seminars and conferences
- training in corporate governance.
Phone: +61 3 9919 6157
Fax: +61 3 9919 1840