The GRP focuses on:
- publishing original research and commissioned reports
- teaching and supervising postgraduate students
- commissioning studies into corporate governance compliance
- convening seminars and conferences
- conducting training in corporate governance.
The Governance research program has organised two conferences:
These conferences offered lawyers, accountants, policy analysts, academics and those managing governance a unique opportunity to discuss issues related to corporate governance, ethics and law.