- Tim CorneyAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Tim has extensive experience in industry, academia and the youth and community sector. He has worked as a practitioner, senior manager, researcher, academic and as a consultant and adviser on social policy and youth affairs to community agencies, government and peak bodies across Australia and Internationally.
- Human Rights Social Policy
- Apprentices and vocational training
- Non-formal education
- Youth and Community Work
- Youth Studies Young Workers Youth Policy
- Maximilian de CourtenAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Professor Maximilian de Courten is a global public health expert. His primary professional goal is to lead teams in creating and evaluating complex health interventions that holistically address the most pressing health issues communities and individuals face now and in the future.
- Chronic disease prevention
- Public health
- Clinical research
- Research ethics and governance
- Melinda CraikeAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Associate Professor of Physical Activity and Health. Areas of expertise: understanding participation in physical activity; development and evaluation of interventions to improve physical activity .
- Health-enhancing physical activity
- Research translation
- Preventive health care
- Terry DeLacyAvailable to supervise research students
Terry is professor of sustainable tourism and leads research program in how tourism destinations can transform into the emerging green economy.
- Sustainable tourism
- Sustainable tourism and the green economy
- Sustainable tourism and poverty alleviation
- Chitra DeSilvaAvailable to supervise research students
Dr Chitra De Silva Lokuwaduge is a Senior Lecturer in Accounting at Victoria University, Melbourne. She has over 25 years' experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students in Sri Lanka and Australia. Her PhD thesis researched governance and performance of Australian universities.
- Corporate governance and performance
- Corporate reporting
- Environmental social and governance disclosure
- Public sector governance
- Auditing and assurance