- Terry DeLacyAvailable to supervise research students
Terry is professor of sustainable tourism and leads research program in how tourism destinations can transform into the emerging green economy.
- Sustainable tourism
- Sustainable tourism and the green economy
- Sustainable tourism and poverty alleviation
- Chitra DeSilvaUnavailable to supervise research students
Dr Chitra De Silva Lokuwaduge is a Lecturer in Accounting at Victoria University, Melbourne. She has over 25 years experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students in Sri Lanka and Australia. Her PhD thesis researched governance and performance of Australian universities.
- Corporate governance and performance
- Corporate reporting
- Environmental Social and Governance Disclosure
- Public sector Governance
- Auditing and assurance.
- Sarath DivisekeraSupervisor availability unknown
- Applied econometrics
- climate change and tourism
- Computable General Equilibrium modelling
- Consumer choice theory and applied demand analysis
- Development economics and South Asian economic integration
- Tourism demand modeling and forecasting
- Tourism taxation and policy modeling
- Janine DixonSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Dr Janine Dixon is a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre of Policy Studies (CoPS) at Victoria University. Janine’s interests include the theory and practical application of large scale dynamic computable general equilibrium (CGE) models. She has worked extensively with the Vic Uni, VUMR (formerly MMRF) and TERM models of the Australian economy.
- CGE model training
- CGE modelling
- Economic forecasting
- Labour market forecasting
- Esther DoeckeSupervisor availability unknown
Esther Doecke is a research fellow in the Centre for International Research into Education Systems (CIRES). Her role involves conducting fieldwork, survey development, assisting in data analysis and writing reports. Her areas of expertise are comparative education, education policy and education sociology.
- Comparative education
- Education policy
- Education sociology