By entering the 2019 Open Day Registration Competition ("the Promotion"), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into these Terms and Conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- The Promotion commences on Sunday 27 April 2019 at 8:00am AEDT and closes on Sunday 18 August 2019 at 3:00pm AEST (“The Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entrants will receive a confirmation message at the time of their entry.
- The draw will take place at 2pm AEST on Monday 19 August 2019 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- The Promoter will randomly select one Entrant (“Winner”).
- The Promoter will contact the Winner by telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry on Monday 19 August 2019.
- The Winners’ name will be published on the VU Open Day Website (vu.edu.au/openday) and the VU Facebook Page.
- The Winner must collect their prize from Victoria University’s Footscray Park campus prior to 27 September 2019. If the prize is not collected prior to this date the Winner forfeits their prize and a new Winner will be drawn, for the unclaimed prize.