Register for VU's 2018 Open Day and you'll be in the running to win $3,000 in prizes redeemable for travel, fashion or study-related goods.
By entering the 2018 Open Day Registration Competition ("the Promotion"), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into these Terms and Conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- The Promotion commences on Monday 12th May 2018 at 12:00am AEDT and closes on Sunday 19th August 2018 at 3:00pm AEST. (“The Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entrants will receive a confirmation message at the time of their entry.
- The draw will take place at 2pm AEST on Monday 20 August 2018 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- The Promoter will randomly select one Entrant (“Winner”),
- The Promoter will contact the Winner by telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry on Tuesday 28 August 2018.
- The Winners’ name will be published on the VU Open Day Website (vu.edu.au/openday) and the VU Facebook Page.
- The Winner must collect their prize from Victoria University’s Footscray Park campus prior to 21 September 2018. If the prize is not collected prior to this date the Winner forfeits their prize and a new Winner will be drawn, for the unclaimed prize.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 15 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees of the Promoter and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies or companies anyway involved in the promotion, are not valid entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to enter
- Entrants must complete all required sections of the entry form which includes the prize category that the Entrant would like to win (“Nominated Prize”).
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
- The entry form can be found at https://openday.vu.edu.au/
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agrees to receive information and marketing communications from Victoria University.
- In the event that the Entrant is the Winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and VU’s advertising and marketing purposes (as Winner of the Promotion).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There is one prize to be won and the Winners will receive their Nominated Prize, being one of the three prize categories below:
Prize categories ($3000 in value):
- Travel Prize; $3000 STA travel voucher (can be used for flights, accommodation, tours, insurance)
- Uni Starter Prize; $3000 Co-oP voucher or $3000 Apple voucher
- Fashion Pack; $3000 voucher for either ICONIC, ASOS or Westfield
- The prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.