AIM Overseas provides short courses to Australian tertiary students to countries all over the world. All courses are aimed towards getting credit for an elective, are conducted in English, last between 3-4 weeks over the summer/winter holidays and government and VU grants are available.
Fancy a visit to the International Court of Justice? Aspire to negotiate with US business people on the current international trade crisis? Want to get a head start on learning about the new concept of positive psychology? Dreamed of learning French in France? Then an AIM Overseas program is for you! All courses involve not just class time, but amazing field trips to world renowned destinations.
"This program was fantastic. I loved Charlotte and the Carolina International School. I learnt so much about classroom management and also curriculums within schools. I have gained many tools to use in my future teaching. It was an incredible learning experience." Victoria University student
AIM Overseas are running the following programs in July and August 2012:
- Global Leadership Program (Prague)
- Global Leadership Program (Panama)
- Comparative Study of Peace, Conflict and Religion (Italy)
- Oxford Creative Writing Summer School (UK)
- Oxford English Literature Summer School (UK)
- Oxford International Politics Program (UK)
- Oxford International Human Rights Program (UK)
- Cambridge Summer Schools: Interdisciplinary, History, Medieval Studies, Sciences, Literature, Art History (UK)
- International Security in the Modern World (Czech Republic)
- European Marketing and Management (France)
- Italian Business Excellence and Culture (Italy)
- International Trade and Finance (Hong Kong)
- New Media for Business and Marketing (USA)
- Intensive French (France)
- Intensive Spanish (Spain)
- Intensive German (Germany)
Find out more
Places are limited, so apply now by visiting www.aimoverseas.com.au. Applications close on the 31 March, 2012.