AIM Overseas provides short courses to Australian tertiary students to countries all over the world. All courses are aimed towards getting credit for an elective, are conducted in English, last between 3-4 weeks over the summer/winter holidays and government and VU grants are available.
Fancy a visit to the International Court of Justice? Aspire to negotiate with US business people on the current international trade crisis? Want to get a head start on learning about the new concept of positive psychology? Dreamed of learning French in France? Then an AIM Overseas program is for you! All courses involve not just class time, but amazing field trips to world renowned destinations.
AIM Overseas are running the following programs in January and February 2012:
- International Relations & Politics in the EU: Peace, Conflicts & Human Rights (The Netherlands)
- International Environmental Law (The Netherlands)
- Positive Psychology (The Netherlands)
- International Business & Advertising (France)
- Business in the USA (USA)
- Public Health Care in Mexico (Mexico)
- Intensive Spanish (Mexico)
- Intensive French (France)
- Intensive German (Germany)
Places are limited, so apply now by visiting www.aimoverseas.com.au. Applications close on the 30 September, 2011.
A discount is available to students who apply and pay in full prior to the 15 September, 2011.