So sharpen those pencils and dust off your ideas because we want to hear from you!
- All submissions must be received by 5pm 10 June
- All work must be double spaced.
- Prose and short stories should be between 350-2000 words.
- Poetry should be no more than 100 lines.
- All photography and artwork must be submitted in a high resolution JPEG format.
- Short films, documentary and other multimedia should be in the following file types with a length of no longer than ten minutes: .flv, .mov, .mp4 or .avi
- Music and spoken work should be in .mp3 format or if larger, .aif if linked to external download link, eg. Yousendit.com
- All work must be submitted with a completed submissions form which can be found on our website.
- Emailed submissions must be no larger than 10meg. Work that is not emailed can be submitted at the Offset mailbox located at the St Albans campus, building 8, level 2.
Offset Team 2011
Sam Ryan, Managing Editor
Alex Schleibs, Managing Editor
Kirsty Stuart, Design Manager
Laura Parker, Editor
Jacalyn Sinnet, Editor
Joanna Wysocki , Public Relations Manager
Jane Peirce, Public Relations Manager
Nic Murray , Multimedia Manager
Offset edition 11