Applications for the inaugural Student Leadership Awards are now open!
These non-academic awards recognise and celebrate students across Victoria University who play a significant leadership role and in doing so make a demonstrable impact. Up to 10 awards will be granted annually with winners receiving $300 each and a certificate.
Some examples of student leadership may include students who:
- have joined a committee or board to represent the needs of students or their profession
- have organised an event such as a conference or fundraiser
- have become a host at VU orientation
- volunteer in the community
- are part of a leadership group
If you know of someone, make a formal nomination and support them to prepare their applications.
- Download and reading through the guidelines (PDF, 169 KB)
- Print off and and complete the application (PDF, 175 KB) form. Alternatively, you can request a word version of the form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a look at the student leadership sample (PDF, 216 KB) to help you address the criteria in Part B.
- Send the completed application form and/or any supporting materials to email@example.com or mail to:
- Applications close: Monday 30 August, 2010
- Student Leadership Awards ceremony: Friday 29 October, 2010
- Student Leadership Awards
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org