If your background is from Tonga, Vietnam, Italy or Macedonia, we invite you to complete a survey out about your connections with your homeland.
This survey is part of a research project being coordinated by Victoria University, the University of Adelaide, the University of Western Australia and La Trobe University. The purpose of the study is to gain a greater understanding of how people maintain links with a homeland which represents an important part of their family background, identity or cultural heritage. The information is being collected to understand the connections between homelands and Australia so that government can be advised about how to maximise potential benefits that can flow from these ties.
- If you are Tongan or are of Tongan background, please complete this survey
- If you are Vietnamese or of Vietnamese background, please complete this survey
- If you are Italian or of Italian background, please complete this survey
- If you are Macedonian or of Macedonian background, please complete this survey
- Dr Joanne Pyke
- Senior Research Fellow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org