If you are studying a higher education or TAFE (diploma and above) course don't forget census date is 31 March 2014. The Census date is when you need to finalise your enrolment details for semester 1.
Census date (31 March) is the last day for you to:
- check that your course and units of study are correct
- make sure you visit timetables to see if the units you're enrolled in are running this semester.
- if any of your units say invalid, it means you're not enrolled in them and should contact the Student Service Centre for assistance.
- pay your fees
- finalise your Student Contribution arrangements
- provide your Tax File Number if you wish to access HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or VET-FEE HELP.
Check your details
Amend your enrolment
Do you want to change your course or unit of study enrolment? Changes can be made free of charge up to 14 March 2014.
Changes submitted after 14 March may incur a late amendment fee.
Find out how to change your enrolment.
Who does the census date apply to?
Students studying a higher education or TAFE (diploma and above) course need to confirm their enrolment details by census date.
Higher education students are generally enrolled in the following courses:
- Bachelors Degree
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Masters Degree (coursework and research)
TAFE (diploma and above) students are generally enrolled in the following courses:
- Advanced Diploma
- VET Graduate Certificate