AIM Overseas provides short courses to Australian tertiary students to countries all over the world. All courses are aimed towards getting credit for an elective, are conducted in English, last between 3-4 weeks over the summer/winter holidays and government and VU grants are available.
Fancy a visit to the International Court of Justice? Aspire to negotiate with US business people on the current international trade crisis? Want to get a head start on learning about the new concept of positive psychology? Dreamed of learning French in France? Then an AIM Overseas program is for you! All courses involve not just class time, but amazing field trips to world renowned destinations.
"This program was fantastic. I loved Charlotte and the Carolina International School. I learnt so much about classroom management and also curriculums within schools. I have gained many tools to use in my future teaching. It was an incredible learning experience." Victoria University student
AIM Overseas are running the following programs in January and February 2013:
- Teacher Education and Practice (USA)
- International Relations and Politics in the EU: Peace, Conflicts and Human Rights (The Netherlands)
- International Law and Human Rights (Czech Republic)
- International Environmental Law (The Netherlands)
- Positive Psychology (The Netherlands)
- International Business and Advertising (France)
- Doing Business in, and with, the USA (USA)
- Journalism and the US Media (USA)
- Health Care in Mexico (Mexico)
- Intensive French (France)
- Intensive Spanish in Mexico (Mexico)
- Intensive German (Germany)
- Cognitive Psycology (The Netherlands)
- Changing Middle Eastern Politics (Turkey)
Find out more
Places are limited, so apply now by visiting www.aimoverseas.com.au. Applications close on the 30 September, 2012.