Get firing this Spring with the VU Energizer Program presented by VU Sport and Fitness.
This ten week healthy lifestyle program allows participants to work with our qualified fitness consultants to set and achieve key short term health goals, whether it's to:
- lose weight
- boost energy
- increase strength
- prepare for an event
- improve core function
- change dietary habits and more!
People often talk of improving their health, losing weight, or getting fitter, but actually taking action can be daunting and hard to know where to start. This program offers the direction and support required to begin improving your health through:
- planning out achievable short term goals
- setting out an action plan, identifying potential barriers
- tracking, measuring, and reviewing your progress
- providing resources such as gym and pool access, consultations and support from a VU Sport Fitness Instructor, group training sessions, home exercise program and nutritional plan.
The high level of support and resources makes it perfect for those new to exercise, and your program can be completed using the gym, or entirely from home.
- Current students - $129
- Staff and Alumni - $149
- Community - $179
- Existing members - $30 to upgrade your membership to gold.
The cost for the ten week program includes:
- 10 week gold membership access to Footscray Park Aquatic Centre, Werribee and St Albans fitness centres
- Pre and post program assessments
- One-on-one consultations with a fitness instructor
- Personal exercise, nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Personal lifestyle diary to track your progress
- Weekly group fitness training sessions
There is no long term contract obligation. The program may provide a perfect stepping stone towards ongoing membership to VU Fitness Centres.
What are you waiting for? Register now by contacting Tim via email [email protected] or phone 9919 5965.