Victoria University are proud to announce our newly formed relationship with the South Pacific Health Club, who has just been awarded the 'Victorian Health Club of the Year', for the third year running.
As part of our relationship with the South Pacific Health Club, our city based staff and students qualify for the club's special Victoria University student and staff rates, which provide full member benefits on a no-fixed term basis.
The City Club is the newest addition to the South Pacific Health Clubs family and is located on the corner of Bourke and William Street in the CBW Building. The City Club features state of the art equipment, the latest in cardio machines along with a group exercise, cycle and a wellness studio that plays host to yoga and pilates classes.
- Over 140 pieces of cardio & strength equipment
- Unlimited Group Fitness classes (Over 50 classes per week)
- Wellness programs (Yoga ,Reformer and Mat Pilates)
- Access to Personal Training
- Induction and ongoing programming