Need help completing your 2013/14 tax return? We're here to help!
Commencing 28 July, trained volunteers will be available to provide you with assistance to complete and submit your tax return online.
To be eligible you must:
- be an enrolled VU student
- have earned around $50,000 or less in the last financial year
- not have received an income from operating your own business in the last financial year.
Make an appointment
Appointments are available until 30 October 2014 at Footscray Nicholson campus (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).
Bookings are essential. To make an appointment, please phone +61 3 9919 5400.
Before your appointment, you must create an account on myGov.
Make sure to bring your:
- Tax File number & Medicare card number
- myGov login details
- your bank account and BSB numbers
- payment summaries of income
- educational loan or HECS-HELP statement
- receipts for deductions and/or donations.