At the close of nominations for the Undergraduate Student Representative position for the Health, Engineering and Science Faculty Board of Studies, the number of nominations received exceeded the number of vacancies. Hence, it is necessary to conduct a ballot.
The poll will open at 9.00am on Thursday, 13 October and close 4.00pm Wednesday, 26 October 2011.
The candidates in this ballot are:
Ballot Papers and Boxes are available at the following locations:
- City Flinders campus: Room 4.34, School of Biomedical and Health Sciences (Contact: Chris Fallu)
- Queen Street campus: Room G 21 (LTO) School of Biomedical and Health Sciences (Contact: Claire Simpson)
- City King campus: VU Dermal Clinic, 225, Level 5, Room 5.003, (Contact: Vera Koslova-Fu or Vicki Astle)
- Footscray Park campus: Building D, Room D627, School of Engineering and Science (Contact: Kylie Baggetto)
- St Albans campus: Building 6, Room 6.236, School of Biomedical and Health Sciences (Contact: Su Brand)
- St Albans campus: Building 4, Room 4C307 (Reception), School of Nursing and Midwifery (Contact: Sophie Kralevski)
- Werribee campus: Building 2, Level 2 Room 22.01 Health, Engineering and Science, Faculty Administration, Werribee campus (Contact Lawrence Lewis)
For further information, please contact the Returning Officer or any one of the staff members at the above locations.