Kristina Nelson, a VU research student from the School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, will be conducting a study on the health effects of breakfast cereals in people with overweight and obesity.
Participants must be
- Aged between 30-60 years old
- Are overweight or have obesity
- Free from diabetes and liver, kidney and heart disease
- Non-smoking, not pregnant or lactating
- Free from allergies to wheat, gluten, dairy or lactose
- Willing to regularly eat 2 different types of breakfast cereals over a 10-week study
- Can visit Victoria University, St Albans campus each week
All aspects of the study, including the results, will be strictly confidential and only the researchers will have access to information on participants.