Balancing act - transfer your casual user card balance to your VU ID card

All Victoria University students must use VU ID cards to add money to photocopy and/or print in the Library.

The balance on your old casual user card can be transferred to your VU ID card

Please see staff at the Library Service Desk to find out how! This in preparation for providing a new and improved photocopying and printing system in Semester Two.

Please note: There will be no cash refunds for balances on casual user cards

For more information on photocopying and printing in the library, visit the library website.

See all news