Victoria University is now accepting applications for the Victoria India Doctoral Scholarship program.
The Victoria India Doctoral Scholarships offer international scholars from India the opportunity to work with top researchers, utilise cutting-edge infrastructure and facilities, and expand international professional networks in Victoria, Australia.
Ten prestigious doctoral scholarships are available as part of the 2013 program.
To be eligible to receive a Victoria India Doctoral Scholarship at Victoria University, you must be:
- A citizen of the Republic of India
- Accepted into a doctoral program at Victoria University
- Intending to complete the majority of your doctoral work in Victoria
- Not holding a qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian research doctorate
- Willing to be an ambassador for the Victoria India Doctoral Scholarships
How to apply for the Victoria India Scholarship
To apply for the Victoria India Doctoral Scholarship at VU, fill out the Victoria-India Doctoral Scholarship Application (PDF, 82 KB), and return to the Admissions and Scholarships Coordinator by October 25, 2012.
Further information can also be found on the Study Melbourne website.