Are you thinking of starting a postgraduate course in 2011? Why not apply for one of the courses within the Faculty of Business and Law and you could be considered for a Dean's Scholarship.
The Dean's Scholarship is equivalent to 10 per cent of tuition fees during your first academic year of study.
You might be eligible if you are:
- a Victoria University (VU) international student and have completed, or will complete, an undergraduate degree the end of Semester 1, 2010
- starting postgraduate coursework at the Faculty of Business and Law in 2011.
Selection is based on a minimum standard equivalent to an overall credit average.
Only students who apply directly to Victoria University for postgraduate courses and have received an unconditional letter of offer can be considered
Closing date for applications
- Semester 1: 28February 2011
- Semester 2: 25 July 2011
How to apply
- Choose your course
- To apply online at Victoria University, register your details on the international application and enquiry system
- Receive your unconditional letter of offer from Victoria University
4. Accept your offer
Follow your application progress
If you have any queries about your application, you can view your application progress using the international application and enquiry system or contact us directly if you have additional questions.