Services we provide
The Library can provide various accessibility services to students, including:
- help to retrieve items from shelves
- searching the library catalogue
- database and web navigation
- one-on-one library orientation sessions to help you find your way around
- assistance with complex photocopying or scanning (enlargements)
- extended loans on selected items
- emailing or postage of materials when appropriate
- getting resources in alternative formats
- equipment hire, such as keyboards, software and laptops.
To arrange equipment hire a Disability Liaison Officer will need to fill in an Equipment Loan form.