If you are a first-year undergraduate student or a first-year TAFE student you can use this form to request an item from the Library collection.
You can request one item at a time using this form. You can only collect items from the Footscray Park library or the St Albans library. If you request an item from Footscray Park library, the item must be collected from Footscray Park. If you request an item from St Albans library, the item must be collected from St Albans.
- The form below can be used to request an item to collect from the St Albans or Footscray Park library.
- You must collect the item from the campus that you select on this form.
- One item may be requested at a time.
- You must be a first-year undergraduate student or a first-year TAFE student to use this service.
- Please provide as much accurate information as possible. If you are not sure about information requested by a field, leave it blank.