The monitoring and review of courses and units ensures:
- alignment to University directions and strategies
- maintenance of their distinctive features
- that they are highly valued and well positioned for the contestable market.
To support the provision of quality courses and units, and in line with the Higher Education Standards Framework (5.3 Monitoring, Review and Improvement), VU undertakes regular and periodic monitoring and review processes.
These processes are referred to as:
- Annual Course Monitoring (ACM)
- Comprehensive Course Review (CCR).