ISCL's education courses and graduate research studies are relevant to the needs of industry and policy makers. They are integral to the empirical studies in association with theory building.
- Graduate research degrees for postgraduate students to conduct research studies in different fields of supply chain, logistics and maritime studies
- Student internships that give university students the opportunity to work on supply chain, logistics and transport projects
- Customised training programs that are designed to increase efficiency and value for organisations, employees and the economy
In 'Education & training':
Higher degrees by research - Masters by Research and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
As a research student with ISCL, you can expect to receive guidance from our world class academic staff. They will equip you with systematic and critical analytical skills to solve the complex challenges of the future. Our graduates are prepared for careers in academia, industry and public policy institutions.
- international trade and freight logistics
- food and agribusiness
- supply chain strategy.
ISCL's research focuses on how organisations and their supply chains respond to the issues and challenges of globalisation and constantly changing competitive landscapes.
Our research program looks at how supply chains are:
- responding to the digital economy
- being redesigned for increased, sustainable value
- being influenced by changing tastes, incomes and population.
To enquire about our graduate research program (Masters by Research or Doctor of Philosophy), contact: