The Institute for Supply Chain and Logistics (ISCL) at Victoria University is a specialist research and knowledge centre providing independent, industry focused research and development.
We are the only institute in Australia focusing specifically on freight logistics and value added supply chains.
ISCL serves a wide range of private and public sector clients throughout Australia and overseas.
Services to government & industry
We provide advice on decision making and investment for your organisation. We specialise in:
- traditional logistics disciplines in transportation and warehousing
- sophisticated supply chain functions, including:
- demand and support planning
- supply chain strategy
- infrastructure development
- policy, regulatory and planning frameworks
- risk and sustainability assessments.
Our customised training programs are designed to increase efficiency and value for organisations, employees, and the economy.
Supply chain and logistics research
Our research is led by industry practitioners and academics committed to sharing ‘whole of chain’ capability development and improvement.
Talk to our staff about our research and consulting services.