Activities Vollies are involved in
Vollies have the chance to help deliver some amazing events alongside the Student Life team throughout the year, including O-Fest (orientation), Multicultural Fest, Welcome Fest and Clubs Fest.
Vollies take part in a number of activities such as
- assisting & supporting the delivery of events
- promoting university activities
- welcoming new students
- participating in the university mentor programs
- attending and participating in leadership workshops and councils
- various external opportunities.
A major part of being a Vollie is to assist at Orientation events. If involved in Orientation, you could be asked to:
- lead campus and district tours
- assist with serving lunches
- oversee the safe use of entertainment and rides
- direct network and icebreaker activities
- answer any general enquiries
- make sure our new students feel welcome and have an enjoyable Orientation experience.