Victoria University has partnered with South Pacific Health Clubs to give our staff and students access to the City Health Club.
The Club is located in the CBW Building on the corner of Bourke and William Street, Melbourne.
At the City Club you have access to:
- state-of-the-art equipment (over 140 pieces of cardio and strength equipment)
- unlimited group fitness classes (over 50 classes per week)
- wellness programs (yoga, reformer and mat pilates)
- personal training
- induction and ongoing training programs.
Contact the City Club on +61 3 9604 0906 / 0411 810 260 or email email@example.com for special offers.
Please note: membership of the City Club is administered by South Pacific Health Clubs, not Victoria University. Members are bound by the terms and conditions specified in their contract or agreement with South Pacific Health Clubs.
- Monday to Thursday: 6am to 9pm
- Friday: 6am to 8.30pm
- Saturday: 8am to 3pm
- Sunday: 10am to 3pm
The City Club has an extensive range of wellness and fitness classes every week. Classes include Body Attack, Boxing, Pilates, Spin, Yoga and Zumba – and more.
See the South Pacific Health Clubs website for the group fitness timetable.
CBW Building, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Phone: +61 3 9604 0906 / 0411 810 260