Affiliation for each club is valid from 1 November until 31 October the following year. Continuing clubs must apply to re-affiliate on an annual basis.
The re-affiliation period opens on 1 November and closes on 31 March (census date) the following year. This is to ensure that clubs are affiliated in time for important events occurring early in semester.
Clubs that wish to re-affiliate are encouraged to submit their re-affiliation documents as soon as possible, to ensure that their club can fully operate from the beginning of semester 1. Clubs cannot request their allocated funding until their affiliation forms have been received.
All affiliation or re-affiliation applications received after 31 March will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please get in touch with the VU Clubs Officer for assistance or advice.
How to re-affiliate
Clubs that wish to re-affiliate must:
- send the following completed forms to the VU Clubs Officer:
- re-affiliation form
- latest Annual General Meeting (AGM) minutes
- current membership numbers
- elect and arrange cards for new card carriers (based on the new committee)
- ensure that their club description is up to date.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.