We offer Student Life Grants of up to $500 to improve student engagement at Victoria University (VU).
- Do you have an idea for an event but need the funds to kick it off?
- Is there a training opportunity you'd like to provide to students?
- Is there a campaign you'd like to support, but don't know where to start?
Student Life Grants might just be the support you need! Apply for a grant to cover, or subsidise, the costs of your initiative or event.
The grants are available to students currently enrolled at VU, or currently affiliated VU clubs, societies or associations.
Activities or events can be social or academic, on or off campus – they just need to benefit the current VU student community.
You'll need to report back on your use of the funds.
How to apply
- Chat to a Student Life Officer about your idea
- Download and complete our
- Submit your application on this page before the grant deadline
2019 grant application deadlines (submit before 5pm):
- 9 April
- 14 May
- 11 June
- 9 July
- 13 August
- 10 September
- 8 October
Support with your application
Please contact Student Life on +61 3 9919 2654 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your application.