Apply for the COVID-19 Student Support Fund ongoing financial hardship grant if you are a current Victoria University (VU) student who is experiencing ongoing financial difficulty due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This grant of $500 is only available to VU students who meet the following criteria.
- Currently enrolled and studying at Victoria University in 2020.
- Not eligible for any government funding including Job Keeper and Job Seeker payments.
- Previously applied for support through the COVID-19 Student Support Fund.
- Able to demonstrate either ongoing loss of income or ongoing financial hardship since having applied in the first instance, as a result of the impacts of COVID-19. Evidence can include:
- ongoing rental arrears
- updated bank statement, showing ongoing loss of income
- Statutory Declaration.
Supporting documentation required
To apply for this grant you must:
- fill in this form; and
- send supporting documentation to [email protected]. Please put your full name and student number in the email subject line.