Professor Xiang Gao
Adjunct Professor, College of Law & Justice
Professor Xiang Gao is the Dean of the College of Comparative Law at China University of Political Science & Law (CUPL). He is also the Director of the Centre for International Banking Law & Practice at CUPL.
- assists the College of Law & Justice to build on its China programs and liaise with Chinese Universities on its behalf.
- assists in building the reputation and profile of Victoria University abroad.
- President, Society of Comparative Law, Beijing
- Deputy President, China Society of Comparative Law
- Secretary-General, Administrative Council, Asia Academy of Comparative Law
- Member, ICC CLP Commission
- Member, Legal Committee, ICC Banking Commission
- Executive Council Member, Banking Law Society of the PRC
- Arbitrator, China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Judge at Supreme People’s Court of the PRC
- Deputy President, Qinhuangdao Intermediate People’s Court, Hebei Province, PRC.
- Dean, College of Comparative Law, China University of Political Science and Law.
Areas of expertise
- International investment: corporate, comparative, commercial, civil
- Law: international trade and finance