Trini's PhD project focuses on Indigenous tourism. The aim of the study is to explore the consumer behaviour process of visitors, domestic and international, regarding undertaking Indigenous tourism activities in Australia while they are travelling. One interesting highlight of her project is the use of photographs during the data collection process.
Trini can assist with:
- Enquiries related to indigenous tourism, consumer behaviour and photo-elicitation.
- mixed-methodology design and analysis
- candidature proposal
- human research ethics applications
- document formatting
- Ms office
- grant applications
Trini is available at City Flinders campus (Room 9.10a): Monday 30 November, 11am - 2pm
From 23 November-4 December 2015, the Research Ambassadors can be contacted from 11am to 2pm:
- via email at [email protected]
- on Skype (look for contact name 'vuseekra')
- phone City Flinders: 0478 405 117 Footscray Park: 0478 405 113