Sandra leads the Business Support & Reporting area within the Student Services, Institutional Planning & Performance portfolio.
Areas of responsibility include:
- reporting of student activity to external authorities
- data quality
- defect management
- business configuration of curriculum and system rules.
Her role focuses on business system improvements and developing e-enabled services for students.
Sandra commenced at Victoria University in 1993, working as the Faculty Office Manager for the Faculty of Business and Law before moving to Student Administration in 2001 to co-ordinate offshore student administration.
In 2008, Sandra moved to the Student Systems Support area working on the implementation of a new Student Management System. Prior to joining VU Sandra worked for the Department of Education (VISE, VCAB).
- Student Services, Institutional Planning & Performance Portfolio of the Chief Operating Officer
Areas of expertise
- Business systems support
- Student Administration systems and processes
- Student Management System