Ruwangi is from the College of Engineering and Science.
Her PhD research focuses on how planned events impact road traffic congestion. Her research interests include machine learning, data mining and predictive analytics.
Ruwangi completed her Bachelor and Master degree in Computer Science and is interested in teaching and research.
Ruwangi can assist with:
- reference management – EndNote
- Turnitin and plagiarism
- document formatting
- PowerPoint presentations
- 3MT/oral presentations
- poster preparation
- R Programming basics (RStudio)
Ruwangi is available at City Flinders Campus, Room 9.10a and by phone +61 478 405 117, Fridays 15 and 29 November, 11am-1pm.
The Research Ambassadors can be contacted:
- at City Flinders Campus, Room 9.10a and by phone +61 478 405 117, on Tuesdays 12, 19 and 26 November, 11am-1pm
- at City Flinders Campus, Room 9.10a and by phone +61 478 405 117, Fridays 15 and 29 November, 11am-1pm
- at Footscray Park Campus, Building P, Room P416 Research Lounge and by phone on +61 478 405 113, Monday 18 November and Monday 2 December, 11am-1pm
- via email [email protected]
- on Skype (look for contact name 'vuseekra') during the service hours
The service ends on Monday 2 December 2019 and will resume in February-March 2020.