Rebecca is a lecturer in both undergraduate and postgraduate subjects for Exercise Science and Clinical Exercise Physiology. She also works as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist at the Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre.
She has been a clinician and lecture for over 15 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience. Prior to this she was a high performance athlete in snowboarding.
- College of Sports and Exercise Science
Areas of expertise
- Running gait analysis and correction
- Musculoskeletal injuries and rehabilitation
- Movement disorders and correction
- Walking gait & posture correction
- Sports specific programming
- Managing chronic conditions through exercise prescription
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association
- 15 years as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- 15 years lecturing
- 10 years as a sports massage therapist