Kong Tat Wong has extensive knowledge of Australian and International Taxation law including Income Tax, GST, international tax and transfer pricing, FBT and salary packaging, employment taxes, tax structures, corporation tax, tax and legal due diligence work, tax audit procedures, handling taxation disputes and negotiations with the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
Previously in the role of Principal Taxation Advisor with Comalco Aluminium Ltd (a Business Unit of Rio Tinto Zinc (RIO)).
Held senior positions with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Was a partner with an accounting firm and was operating a legal practice as a sole legal practitioner.
- General Business Management
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Fellow CPA
- Associate Taxation Institute of Australia (ATIA)
- 10+ years in Australian Taxation Office
- 10+ years in Comalco Aluminium Ltd ( a Unit of Rio Tinto Zinc (RIO)
- 10+ years in professional practice as a tax accountant and solicitor
- Taxation Law
Areas of expertise
- Australian and international taxation law
- corporation tax
- FBT and employment taxes
- handling taxation disputes and negotiations with the Australian Tax Office (ATO)
- Income Tax
- International Law and Transfer Pricing
- State Revenue Law
- tax and legal due diligence work
- tax audit procedures
- tax structures