One of five Council Appointed members of the University Council.
Mr Kee Wong has a Bachelor of Engineering Honours, a Graduate Diploma in Computing and an MBA.
He is an entrepreneur and has started several businesses including e-Centric Innovations an international IT/Management consulting firm that serves large multinational enterprises and governments.
Prior to being an entrepreneur he practised as an engineer and joined a number of IT and management consulting firms as a consultant. He worked for IBM as a senior executive running its e-business group.
Mr Wong sits on a number of Boards including:
- Chairman of the Board of the Australian Information Industry Association
- Deputy Chairman of Asialink
- Australian Services Roundtable
- Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- National Gallery of Victoria.