Kate is a lecturer with the College of Health & Biomedicine. She teaches clinical skills, ethics and practice preparation for students of osteopathy.
Kate is passionate about helping students to be ready for all aspects of their professional careers. She thrives on combining her teaching career with ongoing osteopathic practice.
Areas of expertise
- manual therapy
- Professional governance
- Osteopathy Australia (OA)
- Registered with the Osteopaths Board of Australia (OBA)
- AHPRA registered osteopath
- Director, Australia and New Zealand Osteopathic Council (ANZOC) 2008-2013
- Deputy Chair, Overseas Assessment Committed of ANZOC 2010-2011
- NSW Continuing Profession Development Representative, Australian Osteopathic Association (AOA) 2003