Bronte Neyland leads the Future Students and Marketing Portfolio at VU. This portfolio brings together Brand and Marketing, Media and Corporate Communications, Web Services, Future Students and VU International.
In the role of PVC (Future Students and Marketing) Bronte is focused on:
- executing the University’s student recruitment strategies
- further developing our recruitment operations (including through exploiting synergies between our domestic and international operations)
- building our external reputation through our brand and communications work.
Prior to her appointment to the PVC role, Bronte led the University’s international student recruitment activities for four years as Director, Victoria University International (VUI). During this time she was instrumental in driving strong international student load and revenue growth, and more broadly in growing the University’s international reputation.
A well-known and respected figure with more than 19 years in the Australian international education, Bronte is a regular presenter at international conferences and industry workshops on key topics relating to international education. She is passionate about supporting the career development of emerging talent. In 2019, she was Chair of the Australian Universities International Directors’ Forum (AUIDF) and in September 2019 she became the inaugural IEAA Fellow, in recognition of her commitment to giving back to the international education sector through delivering workshops and webinars. This commitment also saw her awarded the 2015 Tracy McCabe Future Leader Fellowship.
Areas of expertise
- Student recruitment
- Strategy development
- Market analysis
- Load and revenue planning
- Marketing collateral (electronic and print) production