Anne Thomas is a Research Officer at the Centre for International Research on Education Systems (CIRES). Anne first joined CIRES in 2014 and has since worked across a number of our projects and reports.
Her role includes:
- undertaking fieldwork, including in schools across Victoria, NSW and Queensland
- conducting interviews in individual and group settings with a range of stakeholders including schools, TAFEs, RTOs and community organisations
- building, testing and administering survey instruments in Qualtrics
- assisting in data analysis and report writing
- providing support for research staff and graduate students within the Centre.
Anne has a background in health education and international development.