The Centre of Policy Studies (CoPS) provides two broad types of Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model sale service:
- Customised CGE models for governments and other organisations around the world. Services of this kind have been provided for central government agencies in Australia, the USA, China, and many other countries. For more information on customised model development services, please contact us.
- Standardised user-friendly multi-regional CGE models, with some tailoring of regional and sectoral disaggregation to individual user requirements. This service is offered for:
The standardised regional product will be of use to a wide variety of customers, including persons responsible for:
- developing regional development strategies
- environmental impact assessment
- workforce planning
- analysis of regional and national impacts of policy changes and other external changes.
In 'CGE model sales':
TERM-Australia is a multiregional economic model of Australia with extensive capabilities for a wide r...
TERM-USA is a multiregional economic model of the United States with extensive capabilities for a wide...
TERM-China is a multiregional economic model of China which is customisable by region, sector and occu...
Use of the TERM-type model to analyse the direct and indirect impacts of many different types of econo...
Documentation & literature
See documentation & literature relating to the multi-regional TERM models.
Victoria University Regional Model (VURM)
The Victoria University Regional Model (VURM) is a dynamic multi-regional computable general equilibri...