Bulldogs competition - Terms & Conditions
By entering the 2016 Bulldogs competition (“Promotion"), you (“Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the Promotion each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001
- The Promotion commences on Monday 26/09/16 at 12:00pm AEDT and closes on Wednesday 28 September 2016 at 5:00pm AEDT (“Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entry is open to current students, alumni and staff of Victoria University. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win (and may be referred to appropriate authorities for further action).
How to enter:
- To enter, Entrants must:
- Comment under the competition post on the Victoria University, Melbourne Australia Facebook page or tag the Victoria University Instagram account with an image that represents your bulldog spirit.
- The time of entry will be the time at which your valid social media post is shown on the relevant social media site or the time shown on the email.
- You may enter the Promotion as often as you choose.
- Each winner will be selected on the basis of their entry being the most creative entry as judged by the Victoria University marketing staff.
- The Promoter will contact the winners via Facebook once the competition closes and their name will be published on Facebook. If contacted by VU, you have 14 days to respond to VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your prize and VU will select another winner.
- Winners must collect their prize from Building K at Victoria University’s Footscray Park campus within 28 days from the prize communication/publication date. If the prize is not collected prior to this time, the winner forfeits their prize.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agrees to receive information and marketing communications from Victoria University;
- In the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion;
- The Entrant grants to the Promoter on submission of any entry photograph or video (“Materials”) a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for the purposes of the Promotion;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are 10 Victoria University Western Bulldogs prize packs
- Each prize pack is valued at $20 each
- The prize values are correct as at the date of printing.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.