Carpentry & Bricklaying trades - onshore skills assessments in Melbourne
Victoria University will be undertaking skills assessments in Melbourne for candidates requiring a practical assessment in wood and mortar trades.
Our assessment team will be conducting practical assessments in line with Australian Industry requirements for the following:
- Carpenter (ANZSCO code: 331212)
- Carpenter and Joiner (ANZSCO code: 331211)
- Joiner (ANZSCO code: 331213)
- Cabinetmaker (ANZSCO Code 394111)
- Bricklayer (ANZSCO Code 331111).
Bookings for the assessments close 10 days prior to the assessment date – provided the application has already passed Documentary Evidence Assessment stage.
To make your booking please email email@example.com and include your application number.
460 Ballarat Road