By entering the Victoria University Polytechnic Learner Questionnaire survey competition (“the Promotion”), you ("the Participant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (VU) (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- All information on taking part in this LQ Questionnaire is contained in these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each participant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences 3 October 2022 and closes on 28 October 2022 (“the Promotion Period”).
- Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- The mid questionnaire draw will take place on Friday 14 October 2022 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus or electronically. The final main prize draw will take place at on 11 November 2022 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus or electronically.
- VU will randomly select one winner for each of the prizes offered.
- VU will contact the winners by email to confirm the participants winning entry within two working days of the draw.
- If contacted by VU the winner has until 5pm on 25 November 2022 to respond to the VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and VU will select another winner.
- The winner’s name will be published both on the Victoria University – Australia Facebook page and on the Student Life webpage, located at vu.edu.au/student-life/life-on-campus/competitions.
- Entry is open to learners who completed the Victoria University Polytechnic Learner Questionnaire within the prescribed timeframes.
- Participants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Participants in the Promotion.
By entering into the Promotion, the Participant agrees and acknowledges that:
- By entering the Promotion the Participants agree to receive information and marketing communications from VU Polytechnic.
- VU accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- VU is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- Mini Prize pool mid questionnaire - There are 2 (two) prizes to be won. The prizes are two Myer vouchers:
- 1 x $200 Myer Gift Card
- 1 x $100 Myer Gift Card.
- Main prize pool end of questionnaire – there are 8 Coles Myer Gift Cards:
- 1 x $200 Myer Gift Cards
- 3 x $100 Myer Gift Cards
- 4 x $50 Myer Gift Cards.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
Prize value is correct at the date of publishing.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.