Support Emotional and Psychological Development in Middle Childhood
On this page
This unit describes the knowledge and skills required to support the emotional and psychological development of children and to promote their ethical understanding.
- Location:Footscray Nicholson, Industry
- Study level:Vocational and further education (TAFE)
- Duration40 nominal hours
- Unit codeCHCFC514A
Assessment includes assignments, tests and practical tasks.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unit as an elective.
- Contact the College of Education to see if you are able to take the unit.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.