HLTCSD203D - Prepare and Maintain Beds
On this page
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to apply bed making and cleaning practices to a range of 'beds' to ensure that clients can safely occupy a clean bed.
- Study level:Vocational and further education (TAFE)
- Unit codeHLTCSD203D
- The individual being assessed must provide evidence of specified essential knowledge as well as skills - Consistency of performance should be demonstrated over the required range of situations relevant to the workplace - Where, for reasons of safety, space, or access to equipment and resources, assessment takes place away from the workplace, the assessment environment should represent workplace conditions as closely as possible
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unit as an elective.
- Contact the VU Institute of Technology to see if you are able to take the unit.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.