Access to MYVU Portal
MYVU Portal is an individualised web system that allows you to view multiple applications on a single web page. It provides direct access to your personalised information. MYVU Portal is your gateway to all your Victoria University details including enrolment, results and examination details.
Through MYVU Portal you can:
- view your course applications
- apply for a scholarship
- apply to graduate
- access Blackboard (WebCT)
- access lecture recordings (ReVU/Lectopia)
- access My ePortfolio (Pebblepad)
- access iTunesU
- view your results (Student Connect)
- access other important tools and information.
On this page
In order to fix known issues or to improve applications, MYVU Portal may need to be taken offline. Where possible, the system is taken down at times to reduce the impact on students.Any scheduled outages will be listed here and you will be notified by email.
Customising MYVU Portal
When logged into the portal, you have the option to customise the page content and layout to suit your needs by adding, moving and deleting content and pages.
Applications and content in the portal are displayed in small windows known as channels. Channels can be maximised, added, detached and in some cases, removed altogether.
- Tabs (pages) in MYVU Portal are located in the top navigation bar. Tabs allow the user to navigate between different view pages. When a tab is selected, a series of related channels (content windows) are displayed. Tabs can be added, moved and renamed to suit your needs.
- A channel is a cell that displays one type of information from a particular source. Channels in MYVU Portal consist of a channel heading, channel control buttons, and channel content. Channel control buttons are located in the upper right hand corner of each channel.
Tips for using MYVU Portal
- It is best to navigate using menu options and links. Avoid using the browser 'back' button.
- You may use Firefox, Internet Explorer or other browsers. Note: you must use IE 7 or later when accessing the portal.
- For FAQs and troubleshooting please refer to the 'MYVU Portal' topic in ASKVU.
- To ensure security and privacy, you will be prompted to create a strong password, and to change your password on a regular basis.
- To ensure security and privacy, remember to log out at the end of each session, and close your browser window.
For help relating to MYVU Portal:
- Call us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Ask a question through ASKVU