Summer & winter school study
Victoria University offers a range of summer and winter school elective units for students to undertake during the two main semester breaks. Units are offered at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
On this page
- College of Arts summer school 2013/2014 timetable - City Flinders
- College of Arts summer school 2013/2014 timetable - Footscray Park
- College of Arts summer school 2013/2014 timetable - St Albans
- College of Business summer school 2013/2014 timetable
- Victoria Graduate School of Business summer school 2013/2014 timetable
- College of Education summer school 2013/2014 timetable - Footscray Park
- College of Education summer school 2013/2014 timetable - St Albans
Engineering & Science
Law & Justice
Sport & Exercise Science
Other colleges summer timetables
Please contact your College office to find out about Summer/Winter school arrangements.
Enrolment opening date: 2 May 2014
Winter school dates: 2 June 2013 - 11 July 2014
Winter census date: 15 June 2014
- Unit of study amendment (higher education) - A13
If you're a higher education student, use this form to enrol in a unit(s) of study.
- Cross institutional inbound application and authorisation - A41b
If you're not a VU student, use this form to apply to study a unit at VU that will be counted towards your course at another institution.
- Non award Unit of Study application/enrolment (higher education) - A42
Use this form to apply to study a single higher education single subject that does not contribute to a course (non-award enrolment).
Information about enrolment fees and charges for domestic students can be found on our website.
If you have any questions about Summer School please contact the Student Service Centre.
Phone: +61 3 9919 6100
In person: Student Service Centre locations
You will be advised in writing of the outcome of your application before the Unit commences. Please check the Summer School timetable prior to attending your first class for any updated information.